The allure of an open flame is undeniable, but the best ones are usually reserved for outdoor settings. This tabletop fireplace is different, made out of a desire for a simple, safe, indoor fireplace that could operate using clean-burning, inexpensive, and readily available fuel. The fireplace runs on easy-to-find rubbing alcohol that burns clean, meaning it's safe to cook over and won't leave behind soot on the ceiling or carbon monoxide. The base is constructed using non-absorbent, specialized cement that can withstand up to 3000-degree heat and fits well alongside any interior design. Each fireplace provides a burn time of around 50 minutes for every 5 ounces of rubbing alcohol.